Monday, October 26, 2009

Day 26 in which I beg for forgiveness...

I have been absent from the Blog-verse for a very (times eternity) long time now. Why, might be the proper question to ask. And I am sad to say that I don't really have a proper answer. I could blame it on work, I could blame it on my lack of interesting things to write about or I could tell you the truth. I have been lazy. I have logged onto blogger severeal times and have not managed to write anything. Dumbass.

So what has happened in my lack of blogging period...That didn't make any sense but please bear with me. Not much of interest actually. I have worked, thought about life and planning the upcoming wedding between Patrick Jane and myself. It is going very well, thanks for asking ( I am just going to assume that you were all asking me about that. Because we all know that you are dying to know about the wedding...sincerely.). Well I have found a Dress and it is damn beautiful. Honestly. While browsing the Wedding Verse on the Web I also found this really cool  CAKE. I really like love cake. Well...not cream cake...but this one seems really nice.
I also realized one thing...and lets not tell my future-husband-to-be this, Savvy? I might have an itsy bitsy tiny huge crush on one...Ben Barnes...I watched The Chronicles of Narnia; Prince Caspian (I KNOW! But come on I saw the first one...it was pretty cool so I had to see the sequel right?) (And by the by mr Barnes is on the cover...that alone was a reason to see it) and I instantly drooled over the prince of Narnia...Or rather the guy portraying him. One...Ben Barnes. One word mates. Gorgeous. Absolutely Drop Dead Gorgeous.



Am I righ or am I right?
And if the man looks like this when serious...just wait until he smiles....It was the smile that got me. Sincerely. It had me all wobbly kneed and googley-eyed(?).



My God. It's the eyes I tell you...Lets just not utter a word of this to Patrick...hehehe...right? *silence*....Right???!!!


1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails