Monday, December 14, 2009

December 14th

Well...We all kind of knew that this countdown thing would...well not work a all. Because I am way to busey and well...lazy for that sort of thing.

Life's been going forward, I feel the christmas stress knocking on a door somwhere far back in my mind but I'm trying to block that door so it won't get out.

It actually feels like it's going to be christmas soon now...as I gaze outside the window I see the snow falling down and it was like...11- degrees when I got up for work this morning. Awesome.

But I guess my christmas spirit hasn't decided to show up quite yet...I have a sneaking suspision that it's locked away behind the same door as Mr. Christmas Stress. Poor Spirit...

Anyway...I gotta go...and do something...or another thing...yeah....(What??)

Over and Out.

OH! before I forget THE MOST AWESOME Christmas Commersial...EVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails