Monday, September 20, 2010

Back in Not-Black.

 That was so far from witty that I even cried a little...

So I'm back from the fair in Vasa. It was a very...interesting weekend of nothing else. Very exhausting too because it takes about 5 ½ hours to drive there from here. Nice.

It was fun to do something else, see alot of exhibits and stuff. Live at the hotel, something you don't do too often *wink*. Scandinavian Hunks was there as well, so I got to see them again. But it wasn't all the same guys as last time, one of them actually looked freakishly alot like this guy I know...with a much more toned bod, (if you catch my drift) but still. All in all, it was a fun weekend.

Now back to so called reality.

Over and Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails