Thursday, April 7, 2011

I can't believe we're in April already. Where, oh where does the time go?


So what has kept me away from the Blogsvere, well work actually. I've been a true workoholic these past weeks, but today was actually a day off! Yaaay. I spent it shopping with my friend and then I came home and started cleaning. I feel weird. I've done so much today and yet it feels like barely nothing.

I think time is running way too fast again, I'm not sure I can keep up with this pace. I barely know how I spend my days anymore...they just sort of...flies by. My mind can't keep up and it freaks me out. Somedays I just wish I could clone myself into 5 different people sp I could get everything that needs to be done, done! I'm a pretty mellow and calm person, but when things goes too fast I get stressed and tense, even if I might not show it...Crap.

Well, I better stop whining about nothing and start making dinner before S. comes home from work.

Peace Out!

I wish I could just relax...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails